at Power International Holding in
Job highlightsPosted on April 5, 2020
We are looking for an experienced Leadership Trainer to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
Leadership Trainer work across many departments and with executive management team to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company.
Leadership Trainer typically have accountability for analyzing, designing, developing, delivering and evaluating leadership development programs for an organization. Leadership Trainer schedule, run and evaluate seminars, workshops and self-paced trainings, if these options are provided to company employees. Expertise in coaching, change management, performance monitoring and business acumen.
Leadership Coach/Trainer Job Responsibilities:
Facilitating Leadership and Employee Development Programs
- Designs, develops and delivers a management development program to build effective management skills.
- Develops specific training programs to improve service performance.
- Works with leadership team to determine development needs of managers.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
- Coaches managers and executive management to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
- Drives brand values and philosophy in all training and development activities.
- Develop communication and roll out strategy plan for new talent development initiatives.
- Partners with operational leaders to assess if employees demonstrate effective technical and leadership skills.
- Assists in the all phases of the content development cycle, including needs analysis, planning, designing, developing, implementing, evaluating and editing.
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines. Tracks program development life cycles; ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved quickly.
- Work with Training Team to review all curriculum components annually with subject matter experts based on evaluation/feedback.
- Develops participant and instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, job aids, etc).
- Works with team to monitor and evaluate training program, assess results, implement enhancements, and provide recommendations for training program effectiveness.
- Develops self-paced e-learning, instructor-led training (both in-person and virtual classroom material).
- Develop updated curriculum as required by results of annual review.
Managing and Administering Employee Training
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of competencies and can demonstrate the proper knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Administers and delivers core training initiatives which include: our Core Competency
- Curriculum, Management/Leadership Skills.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.