System And Network Administrator
at Luminus Education in
System And Network Administrator Full time at Luminus Education in Amman, Jordan
Job highlightsPosted on March 23, 2020
· Ensure optimal performance of Data Centre Equipment’s, Servers and Network and is working in alignment with the IT and business objectives of the Luminus Group, subsidiary and sister company.
· Work on and monitoring the Data center and Network and in particular the following:
-Servers. (Hardware and Software).
-Microsoft Windows Server (Windows Server installation, configuration, Hyper-V).
-Network (Passive and Active), Communications, Internet and Datalinks upgrades and improvements, secure network access for remote users, Switches, access list, v-lan, QoS, Access point...etc.
- Implementing and managing information security, integrity, and backup procedures.
-Identifying and acting on to improve and update hardware, software and systems.
-Domains, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Group policies.
-IP telephone (Avaya) and Call center systems.
· Work on the IT Services: Cloud, Office 365, M365, Websites, Internet Domains and any services related to IT, to make sure in alignment with the IT and business objectives of the Luminus Group.
· Implementing backup procedures in the field and ensure their proper application.
· Running and sharing regular IT reports with IT management.
· Ability to manage firewall and security policies.
· Installing, managing and configuring antivirus applications.
· Understanding of storage/disk configurations like RAID or Storage Spaces.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.