at a Laimoon Verified Company
Job highlightsPosted on March 23, 2020
QATARI APPLICANTS ONLY
The Supervisor Accounts owns the relationship for all potential and actual clients under the Company. Liaises with the new clients and acts as the point of contact for all queries and issues during the lifecycle of the clients by communicating continuously externally/internally and providing advice to any issues or challenges that they may face as well as supporting business growth to ensure the Company's platform continues to add value.
Manage Client Relationships:
Successful clients transition from Business Development to Commercial team. Communicates frequently with clients on information, concerns and suggestions. Serves as the customer’s voice within the Company, including product, marketing, professional services and sales. Proactively anticipates customer needs and identifies any potential issues. Creates recommendations and facilitates action for resolution. Updates the client database with profiling data. Resolves all client-related issues by coordinating with relevant stakeholders; escalates all unsolved client-related issues and questions, notes all concerns and suggestions made by clients and communicates them to the Director of Client Affairs. Updates the customer database, VIP contact list, as required
Company's Clients Database:
Updates and maintains client records (queries raised, issues resolved, contact details, etc.) on the the Company client’s database. Uses client records to produce contact lists for the Company marketing campaigns, business development campaigns, events, and other purposes as required by Strategy & Business Development and CEO’s office. Ensures data integrity pertaining to client records on the ERP system including monitoring old and outdated information. Utilizes client records, history and analysis to prepare regular MIS (management information system) reports to support management decision making. Tracks SLAs and follows up to ensure issues or queries are actively closed
3. Liaises with clients (existing and new) in order to drive engagement and participation in Company events through orientation sessions, workshops, networking events, etc as and when required to support the Commercial department
4. Attends networking and other events with clients as and when required to continue building stronger relationships in the market with current and potential clients
5. Assists in developing the operational plans as and when required and executes them in line with the Company and the Department’ strategy
6. Provides input to enhance the Department’s policies and procedures, and follows relevant processes, standard procedures, and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a consistent and effective manner
7. Collaborates with others and demonstrates a customer centric behaviour with clients and colleagues
8. Drives commercial growth through partnerships with the right clients to deliver against the Companys strategic objectives
9. Prepares relevant reports and ensures completion in a timely and accurate manner, and meet the Department’s requirements, policies, and standards
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.