at Brusko DMCC in
UAE - Dubai
Barber at Brusko DMCC in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on October 1, 2017
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 3,500 - AED 5,000 /month
( Commission with sales cycle of 4 weeks)
- Languages Conversational English is a Must Conversational Arabic is preferred
- Other requirements
We are looking for a Barber to work full time in Dubai. Preferably in the UAE and has experience in Haircutting, Hairstyling, Shaving, Facial, etc.
Certificate / Diploma in Hairstyling and/or Health & Safety an advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
- Welcome clients as they arrive in the barbershop and engage them in conversation to determine their ;
- Discuss service options and provide suggestions regarding the desired services and haircut ;
- Cut and trim hair according to clients' instructions or current hairstyles, using clippers, combs, hand-held blow driers, scissors, etc.
- Color, or straighten hair, using special chemical solutions and equipment as ;
- Apply lather, shave, shape or trim beards, mustaches, facial hairs or neck and temple hair contours
- Apply cleansing or conditioning agents to client hair, scalp, or skin.
- Provide face, neck, and scalp ;
- Clean and sterilize scissors, combs, clippers, and other ;
- Record notes of work done, products used, fees charged and client information after each visit.
- Keep track of materials, supplies, or equipment, ensure that sufficient items are available and notify management if there is a need to order ;
- Assume responsibility for the upkeep and cleanliness of work stations and ;
- Stay informed of the latest styles and hair care ;
- Perform clerical and administrative duties such as answering phone calls, scheduling appointments and receiving ;
- Provide the best service and resolve clients' complaints properly to ensure recurring business from ;
- Basic knowledge in computer/ iPad data management applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English and/or Arabic)
- Resourceful and self-confident; can get the job done, and do it well
- Quick learner, eager to learn and grow, energetic, friendly
- Barber Certification and Diploma will be an advantage
- Health & Safety Training will be an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience
Health & Life Insurance, Air Ticket