Singapore - North East
Game Developer at Confidential company in North East
Job highlightsPosted on April 12, 2017
• Work together with the current programmer to develop new applications.
• Able to work independently & as a team.
• Understanding the basics of software development process.
• Understanding the basics of rendering pipeline.
• Debug and Test Scripts during the development process.
• Experienced in Unity3D or Game Engines in general.
• Experienced in programming languages, preferably C#.
• Understand the basics of 3d modelling software. (Modelling, Rigging, etc.)
Qualification and Skills:
• Min. Diploma in Game Development/Computer science or related discipline
• Preferably 1 or 2 years relevant working experience. But fresh grads are welcome to apply too.
• Kindly Highlight if you have prior experience in VR/AR apps development.