at Seaeagles Shipping LLC in
Crewing Coordinator at Seaeagles Shipping LLC in Bahrain
Job highlightsPosted on April 11, 2017
* Coordinate and monitor for an efficient and cost effective conduct of crew changes (planned or urgent)
* To scrutinized all CV / Application's for proper selection of candidates rank wise & as requested by various clients. Ensure all ship staff on board / new joiners have valid documents CDC / PP / COC / STCW Courses / Advance Courses / Licenses /Certificates / Flag Endorsement.
* To take preliminary interview & arrange interview for senior / junior staff for employment and forward there CV for Final Selection from Captain / Engineer & Superintendent / Manager.
* Liaise with subordinate to ensure all arrangements facilitating ship staff's joining a vessel are handled adequately and appropriately.
* Instructing & Handling visas & booking ticketing / Ok To Board if required.
* Check certificate as per Flag State requirement.
* Liaise with Port agents for smooth crew changes for on signers & off signers.
* To evaluate sea staff performances together with the Seniors.
* Arrange for their embarkation process, : Ticket / PTA / Visa / Ok To Board / Medical / Training if required Etc.
* Crew pre departure briefing etc.
* To ensure that crews are properly instructed in the machinery, systems and routines to be operated on board.
* Update records promptly and accurately in Department database
* Ensure that the safe system is operated correctly and the records kept up to date and coordinate with the ship's Masters / Managers for schedule & if any support and assistance if necessary required Etc.