Anaesthesiologist - Pain Therapist, Netherlands
through PhD-Jobs.NET in
Anaesthesiologist - Pain Therapist, Netherlands Full time through PhD-Jobs.NET in Lisboa, Portugal
Job highlightsPosted on June 26, 2017
The clinic is seeking an experienced and motivated anesthesiologist, with a specialization in pain medicine and a clear vision on this field. In addition, you have good communication and social skills. Within this clinic the anesthesiologist actively contribute to the further optimization of the pain therapy. There is a possibility to develop further comprehensive pain treatments. For this clinic it is an advantage if you have experience with scientific research.
• All-round anaesthesiologist with sub speciality in pain therapy, fluent in English and willing to learn the Dutch language!!!
• The opportunity to work in a modern and very specialized private clinic.
• A pleasant and professional working climate.
• The salary per month would be between €6300 and €11182,- gross, based on a 45 hours working week. (with on call duties).
• 30 paid holidays per year
• Holiday money
• 10 days for further education with a budget of about €5000,- per year.
• A position suitable to your needs and profile
• A good and honest contract
• Objective information on living and working life in the Netherlands
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.