Gastroenterologist To Norway
through PhD-Jobs.NET in
Gastroenterologist To Norway Full time through PhD-Jobs.NET in Lisboa, Portugal
Job highlightsPosted on November 15, 2017
The Namsos hospital in North Trøndelag region is offering employment for two specialist doctors in gastroenterology.
The Public Healthcare in North Trøndelag region includes two local hospitals: Namsos and Levanger. Namsos hospital covers all the 12 municipalities in Namdalen with around 43 000 inhabitants. The hospital has approximately 150 employees.
At the medical clinic work 10 specialist doctors (from which 2 gastroenterologists), 8 resident doctors and 5 interns.
Namsos hospital has geriatrics, neurology, general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology and psychiatric departments. The departments have an informal and good collaboration between them.
The Public Healthcare in North Trøndelag conducts research both at national and international level and its units work closely with the Norwegian Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim. The specialist doctors have the right to have 2 paid courses/conferences every year (up to 10 working days). They can also apply for 4 months education leave during a 5 years period.
Namsos is a municipality in Nord-Trøndelag county, Norway. It is part of the Namdalen region. The
administrative centre of the municipality is the town of Namsos. Other villages in the municipality include Bangsund, Ramsvika, Skomsvoll, and Spillum. The municipality has a population of 12,906 and covers an area of sqare kilometers ( sq mi).
Namsos has everything you need from beautiful nature to stores and airport with flights to bigger
There are on-call duties for these positions.
• Permanent contract after six-month trial period.
• Salary starting from 5000 euro net. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment. (1 week)
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Norwegian course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Norwegian language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
• Specialist title in gastroenterology
• Availability to complete the Norwegian intensive course