ACCOUNTS AND ADMIN EXECUTIVE
at SALADSTOP PTE LTD in
Singapore - Central
ACCOUNTS AND ADMIN EXECUTIVE at SALADSTOP PTE LTD in Central
Job highlightsPosted on March 9, 2017
1. The ability to reconcile invoices, purchase orders, and packing slips, and process invoices for payment
2. The ability to ensure proper sales tax is charged and assess according to Singapore accounting system.
3. The ability to reconcile vendor statements to A/P system, and ensure discrepancies are promptly resolved
4. The ability to verify price, quantity and amounts are correct for all invoices
5. The ability to process bi monthly check runs
6. The ability to maintain vendor files and A/P Month End Reports
7. The ability to ensure that vendor discounts, if applicable, are taken
8. The ability to reconcile A/P ledger to the general ledger, resolve any discrepancies
9. The ability to update vendor master files
10. The ability to maintain information for vendors requiring year end tax forms
11. The ability to handle vendor inquiries and management inquiries
12. The ability to provide external auditors with necessary information for year end audits
13. The ability to ensure invoices are coded to the general ledger as specified on purchase orders
14. The ability to ensure all paid invoices have been subject to through checks for accuracy
15. The ability to ensure all invoices are supported with proper documentations.
16. The ability to produce on monthly basis Food Cost for all outlets
17. Assist the Head of Finance to reconcile month end Profit and Lost Statement
18. To be able to accept tasks, that are from time to time out of the scope of work and directed by Head of Finance or Managing Director.