Mining Operations Manager, Underground
through CareerAvenue Global in
Mining Operations Manager, Underground Full time through CareerAvenue Global in South Africa
Job highlightsPosted on April 13, 2017
Underground Mining Operations Manager, Spanish speaking (Central America)
Our client with their operations based in Central America is in n urgent need for a Spanish speaking Mining Operations Manager in a permanent role to head up the mining department which includes shaft, geology, survey and operations in a trackless environment. It's a zinc mine producing 2000tpd (plus 1000tpd development waste) and to take it up to 3000tpd in the next 18 months.
Start date: Urgent.
Essential: Must be able to speak Spanish fluently.
• Bsc Mining Degree or equivalent.
• At least 10 years experience in a senior mining role in underground.
• Extensive underground mining experience in a trackless mining environment
• Proven experience to manage and direct the operations with regards to Shafts, Geology Survey, Ventilation and Rock Mechanics.
• Needs to have the ability to operate in a culturally sensitive environment and train and guide local employees.
• Effective and efficient communicator.
Package is totally negotiable.
It would be preferred that the suitable candidate moves on site on a permanent family basis but a FIFO arrangement would also be considered.
Interested candidates can contact me directly via email and location and other details will be discussed during an informal initial interview.
Only ENGLISH CVs will be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a detailed MS Word CV to .za for consideration.