E-Commerce Digital Marketing GM
at Abdul Latif Jameel in
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
E-Commerce Digital Marketing GM Full time at Abdul Latif Jameel in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job highlightsPosted on February 6, 2020
• Strategize, optimize, and manage content for the websites through hands-on optimization, including keyword/phrase research, site structure, page construction, content, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) copywriting to keep abreast of industry trends and opportunities.
• Develop and lead content management plans including portfolio and category management, product management, merchandizing listings and prices updates.
• Improve customer engagement through improved e-Commerce stores and interactive public website to understand customer behaviour and targeted offerings.
• Collate and analyse customer expression of dissatisfaction, complaints, mystery shopper and NPS feedback to ensure that NPS at the high level of automotive market
• Implement new content and features to maintain freshness and offer interesting material to attract new and returning users and to increase average length of the store visits.
• Plans and manage promotions executions and offers previews of future programs to encourage frequent visits from customers and generate leads for e-Commerce stores.
• Develop, maintain and keep website based on the brand personality and strategy to track and measure online advertising and promotional programs.
• Review reports and analysis from the SEO and from the Marketing Department to strengthening marketing efforts and increase ROI.
• Provide regular reporting for website and online marketing initiatives, using internal data sources and Google Analytics to administer digital agency and vendor relationship.
• Coordinate social media activities by actively engaging in consumer and industry blogs, video sharing, online chats, etc., messaging and increased brand awareness resulting in increased traffic to Toyota main website and Toyota e-Commerce stores.
• Create and provide knowledge and training on initiatives and changes to create in-house digital marketing expertise.
• Analyze sales figures to determine effectiveness of various web promotions and experiments with incentives to increase amount of average sale.
• Continually review and evolve the capture of process, oversee and organize every interaction between customer and e-Commerce throughout customer lifecycle, liaise with relevant business owners to champion change and lead prioritized service delivery improvement.
• Undertake extensive initiatives to build a first-hand for understanding the current customer experience as seen through customers' eyes, across all touchpoints.
• Participate in in developing innovative web designs including UX.
• Analyse data and define research and gain consumer insights, and develop recommendations to optimize customer experience.
Abdul Latif Jameel
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Abdul Latif Jameel
Diploma in Digital Marketing Complete Alpha AcademySAR 47
SAR 976Duration: Upto 3 Days
Digital Marketing Advance Diploma Inspire London CollegeSAR 257
SAR 1,820Duration: 360 Hours
Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing Alpha AcademySAR 65
SAR 1,427Duration: Upto 2 Days