Senior Associate Protocol Secretariat
at Expo2020 Dubai in
Senior Associate Protocol Secretariat Full time at Expo2020 Dubai in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on February 11, 2020
The Protocol Senior Associate Secretariat will be responsible for developing the service strategies to ensure the VVIP and VIP client requirements prior to and during the Expo 2020 Dubai are met.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- The appointed incumbent should be familiar with the commonly use terms and software related to project management as well as all basic platform that will be used for data-management, guest lists and CRM as well as memo, briefings and agenda as required by the line manager from time to time;
- Support in the development of operational strategies for implementation in respect of servicing the needs of VVIP, VIP and other internal and external stakeholders;
- Assist in the implementation process and recording of all expo Expo 2020 official ceremonies and visits of domestic and international Protocol dignitaries prior to and during the expo event periods, to utilize the information in the development of the protocol guest group system;
- Coordinate the Protocol advisory services for Expo 2020 Dubai leadership in respect of ceremonial and protocol related matters;
- Refine and establish appropriate information collection procedures for international and domestic dignitary programs to be utilised in the protocol guest group system;
- Deliver coordinated information advice and assistance to relevant governmental organisations in respect of visits by VVIP, VIP and other guest categories;
- Assist in the implementation and coordination of the protocol guidelines in respect of national day and other expo 2020 ceremonial matters. Ensure these procedures are communicated through the diplomatic channels as required.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.