Assistant Manager Operations
at Expo2020 Dubai in
Assistant Manager Operations Full time at Expo2020 Dubai in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on February 11, 2020
The Assistant Manager role to support the Senior Manager – Operations in providing support for all integrated and production requirements. To provide coordination and management support to the team for day-to-day scoping, work planning and scheduling throughout the planning, readiness and operational delivery phases.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist in planning of the various site operational elements for show productions including cast spaces, rehearsals, and cast movements;
- Assist in the receipt, storage and transfer of all props, costumes and scenic items required to be stored within the Ceremonies compound and/or other storage locations;
- Liaise with the Expo relevant departments, and stakeholders to ensure operational delivery requirements are planned, integrated and agreed for all aspects of Ceremonies & Daily Productions;
- Work closely with key Expo 2020 operational departments and functional areas to implement the operational plans for the Ceremonies & Daily Productions department, including integration with overall Venue Management planning, site programming and the master calendar;
- Assist in the management of the operations of Ceremonies & Daily Productions support spaces including the Ceremonies compound (technical/props/scenic workshops and storage), cast rehearsal and welfare spaces, creative preview suite, production offices and control rooms;
- Any other tasks, as directed by the Senior Manager.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.