HR & Government Relations Executive
at UPFRONT HR in
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
HR & Government Relations Executive Full time at UPFRONT HR in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job highlightsPosted on February 12, 2020
Our client is a leading multinational Consultancy company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. In this role, you will handle employee and government relations, mobility, immigration and general HR duties.
- Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance
- Lead in payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, stop payments and timesheet audit activities
- Oversee salary changes, compensations, deductions, bonus, vacations payouts, and benefits for employees
- Respond to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner
- Maintain payroll system up-to-date and accurate
- Maintain employee payroll records and timesheet data for future references
- Set-up payroll arrangements for new hires and terminate ex-employee profiles
- Process transfers and salary payslips in a timely manner
- Work with the regional HR Generalist for the Calculation of Accruals Bonus, End of Service, the process of HC forecast
- SAP HR hiring/editing/termination etc
- Maintaining Employee database, trackers for benefits and allowances, leave tracker
- Preparation of Employee salary certificates and all other administrative related paperwork
- Responsible for visa processing and submitting visa applications to immigration and labor offices.
- Provide assistance to the employees regarding each category of visa details, their procedures, and required documents.
- Renew, update and maintain the trade licenses, company’s leases before its expiry, which includes offices, company apartments, and other government certificates.
- Maintain the list of all employees along with the details of their visa and renewable of visa and properly communicate the renewable of visa before its expiration.
- Guide and assist employees in renewing visas for their immediate dependents and provide the necessary information regarding visa details and requirement of documents.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents at all times
- Provide continuous advice in regards to the new rules in the governmental departments.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Marketing - Certificate Oxford Home Study CollegeSAR 208
SAR 1,918Duration: 200 Hours
Sales and Marketing Management Diploma 1TRAININGSAR 125
SAR 903Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Email Marketing Inspire London CollegeSAR 46
SAR 613Duration: 40 Hours