at I-Talent in
Accountant Full time at I-Talent in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on February 12, 2020
Our client is an insurance technology company. Our vision has grown with our people and products to not only provide technology solutions but also to drive change in how society interacts with the insurance ecosystem.
The company began in Saudi Arabia in 2015. Our ideology stems from core traditions of helping others, improving society and easing the path to protecting one's self, property and valuables from unforeseen risk. Position
We are looking for an experienced accountant to work under the supervision of our Senior Accountant to maintain our accounting records on QuickBooks including month end closings and reconciliations.
• Prepare payments & receipt vouchers - Release payments through Online Banking
• Post accounting records and Bills on daily basis
• Post month end closing entries (Prepayments – Accruals – Depreciation ..etc)
• General Ledger Reconciliation (Bank Accounts – A/R – A/P, Inter-Company Ledgers ..etc)
• Assist in forecasting and budget preparation
• Analyze transactions and develop periodic reports for management
• Prepare Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Cash Flow Statement and any other reports requested
• Maintain accounting records in Quickbooks Online on daily basis.
• Analyze the financial data through Excel (Pivot and vlookup).
• Reconcile Supplier & Customer Accounts (B2B/ B2C) on periodic basis and adjust related entries.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 267
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Accounting, Certificate Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 222
AED 1,921Duration: Upto 200 Hours
Diploma in Accounting for Small Business 1TRAININGAED 122
AED 882Duration: Upto 30 Hours