at Frontier Egypt in
Commercial Director Full time at Frontier Egypt in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on August 3, 2017
Frontier is a UK-based business research and information firm covering emerging markets.
We produce subscription-based and customised services on a number of sectors, including energy and power, real estate, and transport.
The company currently has offices in Egypt, Libya and Myanmar, and plans to expand into other frontier markets in the future.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Director to join our management team. This will be a vitally important role in a small but fast-growing company, covering multiple countries and offering an opportunity to help take the business to the next level of growth.
The role will span a range of skillsets, including business development, client management, strategy, market entry, sales, budget management, commercial strategy and more.
It will involve direct management of staff in Cairo, plus overall management of commercial operations in other countries. The role will also require leading the commercial development of new countries and products in the future.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Direct management of business development and sales in Egypt
• Overseeing business development and sales in other markets
• Setting commercial targets for the company
• Developing the company's commercial strategy as it goes forward
• Recruiting, training and managing business development and sales staff
• Providing ideas on product development
• Leading entry into new markets
• Working closely with other management staff
The ideal candidate will:
• Have at least 10 years of experience in a related field and role, ideally in a multinational
• Show a track record of success and career development
• Comfortable with managing and leading teams
• Be commercially driven and sales-oriented
• Be fluent in Arabic and English
• Be familiar with the type of services being offered by Frontier
• Be comfortable interacting with senior company executives
Start date: June 2017
To apply: Interested applicants should please and short covering email to Alex Warren at alex.