at Platinum Accounting in
Assistant Accountant Full time at Platinum Accounting in Brisbane, Australia
Job highlightsPosted on March 6, 2017
A fast growing accounting practice in the Brisbane CBD providing taxation and accounting services to individual and business clients.
We are looking for an Intern Assistant Accountant for 3-6 months on a part - time basis.
Intern Assistant Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Full function of bookkeeping (accounts payable, bank reconciliation, credit card reconciliation)
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS statements
- Processing payroll
- Month End reporting
- Assist with administrative duties
You will be a highly organised hands-on individual that excels in a dynamic team environment. Key attributes pertaining to this role are:
- Accounting degree qualified or student in last semester.
- Have overseas accounting experience and looking for opportunity in local market
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible and willing to learn
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity for young professionals to find their ideal role and build their Accounting career.
If you're interested in this accounting internship program then please send to more information, please go through company website at