Paid Media Specialist
at Smarteletec in
Job highlightsPosted on February 12, 2020
We're looking for a professional Arabic paid media Paid Media Specialist that will be responsible for planning, implementing and optimizing our company's display, search, social, mobile, app stores campaigns. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level - from planning, to implementation, to reporting.
You will be required to:
- Manage and optimize all media buys (including digital display, search, social, mobile, etc.).
- Will also monitor the evolving media landscape and help develop best practices for the agency.
- Develop a deep knowledge of all media platforms including Google Search, Google Display, App Stores, Mobile Apps Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Programmatic and other premium media providers.
- Work with the internal teams to understand campaign goals and target markets
- Plan, design, and build paid search, social, display, app store, mobile app ads, and video campaigns across multiple platforms
- Monitor, manage and optimize multiple campaigns
- Proactively expand and improve campaigns based on business needs / KPIs
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis on campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on latest platform changes, new channels, media landscape and best practices - share knowledge and best practice with the team
- Actively identify areas for client growth & media opportunities to help drive revenue
- Minimum 2 years of experience with pay-per-click (PPC) search engine, display, social media, video, and mobile advertising and analytics
- Ability to analyze data and trends in order to continually optimize media campaigns for efficient ROI
- Strong experience with Google Ads - annual certifications preferred
- Facebook Blueprint - ongoing learning
- Strong experience with social ad platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the role requires working with a variety of teams internally and externally
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, UTM links and in app events
- Detailed report creation for paid campaigns
- High attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, analytical mind-set and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI and learnings
- Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed
- An Arab with strong Arabic and English languages, located in any Arabic country.
Education doesn't matter
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.