at Platinum Accounting in
Australia - Brisbane
Accounting Internship at Platinum Accounting in Brisbane
Job highlightsPosted on February 27, 2017
A fast growing accounting practice in the Brisbane CBD providing taxation and accounting services to individual and business clients.
We are looking for an Intern Assistant Accountant for 3-6 months on a part - time basis.
Intern Assistant Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Full function of bookkeeping (accounts payable, bank reconciliation, credit card reconciliation)
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS statements
- Processing payroll
- Month End reporting
- Assist with administrative duties
You will be a highly organised hands-on individual that excels in a dynamic team environment. Key attributes pertaining to this role are:
- Accounting degree qualified or student in last semester.
- Have overseas accounting experience and looking for opportunity in local market
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible and willing to learn