at Brick Smart Ltd in
New Zealand - Auckland
Bricklayer at Brick Smart Ltd in Auckland
Job highlightsPosted on March 17, 2017
Brick Smart Ltd, a successful New Zealand home and residential construction company with a strong team and growing client base, is looking to recruit experienced bricklayers for a permanent position with competitive pay rates. Visa support will be provided for international candidates, based on successful application.
Responsibilities to include:
• Reading and working from architects plans and specifications.
• Ensuring that bricks are laid in a symmetrical and even manner.
• Shaping and cutting bricks to ensure they fit correctly according to the plans.
• Mixing mortar.
• Using pointing tools to apply finishing touches.
• Making sure there is sufficient materials to ensure a continuous work flow.
• Providing daily updates to site foreman.
• Ensuring a clean and safe site at all times.
• Adhering to site health and safety regulations.
Due to the nature of the construction industry the job may include some tasks not stated in the description.
• Either, successful completion of a National certificate in brick & block laying, or three years' relevant work experience.
• Fluent in English and good communication.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates seeking a continuous workflow and interesting projects to develop their portfolio.