at Bongikosi Educare Centre in
Cape Town, South Africa
ECD Teacher Full time at Bongikosi Educare Centre in Cape Town, South Africa
Job highlightsPosted on February 17, 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy at Bonginkosi Educare Centre in Khayelitsha. The successful applicant is expected to start on 15th March 2017.
We are seeking an innovative and qualified ECD educator to join our team at Bonginkosi Educare who is self-motivated with a keen interested in encouraging and inspiring learners to develop and grow holistically.
- Team player and hard working
- Enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge
- The position will involve teaching learners in years birth to 6 years
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A relevant qualification - minimum level 4 in ECD
- Proficient in Xhosa and English language (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of child development
- Ability to work with a team of teachers and creche staff
- Ability to communicate with parents
- Must be flexible. Some overtime can be expected
- Excellent health
- Include a copy of ID document an proof of qualification when applying
- Must live in the area
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.