at GizWiz Studio in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Web Programmer at GizWiz Studio in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on February 14, 2017
• Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related technical discipline.
• Deep and extensive knowledge of the latest internet technologies.
• Strong competencies in data structures, caching optimizations, CMS development, cookies/sessions, algorithms, and Web development platform.
• Excellent coding and scripting skills.
• Work and solve problems independently with superb time-management skills.
• Manage several high traffic websites with a large database and customized codebase.
• Create new interactive features, applications, user systems, databases, custom administration systems for the site with various APIs among other things.
• Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
• International client exposure
• Hands on managing multiple projects from start to end
• Extensive training from experienced Creative Director
• Having your art work submitted to Logo Lounge publications