Internship For Graphic Design/ Web Design
at GizWiz Studio in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Internship For Graphic Design/ Web Design at GizWiz Studio in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on February 14, 2017
• Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Advertising/Media or equivalent.
• Required technical skill(s): Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Macromedia Dreamweaver and other industry standard software.
• Able to deliver design projects under strict deadlines.
• Work and solve problems independently with superb time-management skills.
• Extensive knowledge of the latest/current design and commercial trends.
• Attentive to the finer details regarding the briefs for the design projects.
• Conceptualize a wide range of graphic/web designs (such as logo design, stationery design, Flash animation, and web design among others).
• Manage and complete several different design projects under strict deadlines.
• Active in contributing novel and fresh ideas or suggestions for the betterment of the design team.
• Meticulous and avoid mistakes while working on design projects.
• Work collaboratively with the creative team on design projects.
• Understand what the clients want as well as identify with their needs and requirements.
• Multitask numerous duties and design processes concurrently.
• Quick to adapt to changes as the job description changes or as the company grows.
• International client exposure
• Hands on managing multiple projects from start to end
• Extensive training from experienced Creative Director
• Having your art work submitted to Logo Lounge publications