Aesthetic Nurse (Laser Therapist)
at Wink Laser Studio in
Philippines - Makati City
Aesthetic Nurse (Laser Therapist) at Wink Laser Studio in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on February 12, 2017
Wink Laser Studio specializes in providing easy, safe, yet effective laser solutions for various skin concerns.
It is our sole purpose to share the services we love, in the happiest and most memorable way possible.
We are looking for people who:
- Are oozing with positive energy to contribute to our bubbly work environment
- Love to meet new people and are fond of making others smile
- Are naturals at taking care of customers and co-workers alike
- Socially updated and tech savvy
- Easily remember names, faces and details
- Get excited with new learnings and talking about skin care, aesthetics and beauty
- Greeting and receiving clients
- Educating clients about treatments, services and offerings
- Doing laser procedures and consultations
- Maintaining the happy Wink spirit all around the studio
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Medical Science, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Must have excellent listening skills and speaking skills and basic math skills
- Eager to provide excellent customer service
- Loves machine updates, workshops and seminars
- Willing to undergo 1 month of PAID TRAINING in Laser Procedures
- Ability to work mall hours and shifting schedules (with paid holiday and premium pay)
- Passion and interest for beauty and wellness particularly on skin care
- Basic Pay plus incentives
- Daily tips
- Enjoy work life balance (Enjoy branch events, trainings and workshops, outings)