at Aspire NXT Pte Ltd in
IT Helpdesk at Aspire NXT Pte Ltd in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on February 8, 2017
- Service desk resource with relevant operations experience in first level support for remote incident and escalation management.
- Service desk incident management - troubleshoot and resolve the incident, reporting and requests received from the end users relating to end-user IT workspace environment; inclusive of desktop, laptops, audio visual, mobile devices and other devices authorized for use.
- Resource KPI reporting - measure and track the resources KPI upon consultation and agreement with the client.
- Team leader & SPOC - working closely with the site representative to ensure that services are planned and executed in accordance to specific requirements.
-* *2 years service desk experience , ITE/Diploma graduates
- First level IT support experience
- Service desk telephone skills
- Remote IT queries and support experience
- Basic IT support skill in Windows OS and common off-the-shelf applications
- Managing incident/ticket creation , assignment and closure
- Performing cloning of desktop/notebook PCs
- Perform monitoring of scheduled backups and changing of backup media
- Perform simple administrative tasks within service desk environment