at Aspire NXT Pte Ltd in
Singapore - West
Project Coordinator at Aspire NXT Pte Ltd in West
Job highlightsPosted on February 8, 2017
Experience needed: 2+ years
- Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- High quality is planned and delivered on the project, meeting all agreed upon requirements and ensuring high customer satisfaction through the management of the overall customer experience.
- Communications are planned and conducted during the project to ensure stakeholders are involved, expectations are accurately set, managed, and key stakeholders receive adequate communications throughout the project lifecycle and this includes customer and Client stakeholders.