at a Laimoon Verified Company
Marketing Manager Full time at a Laimoon Verified Company in Beirut, Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on February 7, 2017
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
USD 700 - USD 2,000 /month
Fluent English and Arabic is a Must
As Manager of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing our overall marketing strategy. That includes producing innovative marketing strategies that will build our brand, across the several cities we operate ;
We're a young startup, operating in 7 cities in the Middle East, and as we grow, our target audience grows with us and is waiting to be wowed by our innovative and untraditional messages.
The ideal candidate possesses exceptional communication, leadership and organizational skills with proven success in innovative campaigns.
This is a role for a risk-taking leader with strategic, creative and financial acumen as well as a strong business intellect to take our organization to the next ;
If you are an experienced marketer able to lead and drive marketing and branding efforts to increase Matic's awareness and growth targets; and if you have a passion for solving problems and working in a fast paced environment, climb on board!
Disclaimer: This is an intense start-up within start-up role. You must be comfortable operating and coordinating across multiple teams with a "no-time-to-waste" attitude.
What you'll do:
- Analyze current marketing initiatives and develop and plan strategies/campaigns with quantifiable ;
- Quantify results. Quantify everything and ;
- Plan and execute business strategy to increase awareness
- Develop web presence
- Build brand
- Content crafting: serve as the voice of our brand and help establish fantastic content that is in line with our brand, action-oriented and fun!
- Conceptualize, build and develop customer experience from the moment a customer hears about us
What we're looking for:
- A highly organized, slightly compulsive ;
- 3 years of marketing experience, with at least 1 year at a managerial level
- A smart executor and start-up approach
- The ability to motivate
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve ;
- Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including: branding and messaging to different target audiences
- Collaborative and flexible individual
- someone who is a team player and motivator in order to reach results.
- An eye for design (and detail!), and comfort with Adobe Creative Suite
What you'll get:
- An intense experience every single day
- An unrivalled space to create impact with your work. You will get to be a big part of shaping the strategic direction within our ;
- A community that you'll be proud to be a part of: Everyone who works at Matic believes in the product and in each other. This is not a role for the faint-hearted.
Are you already thinking of different directions we can take across our platforms? Are you a team player and smart executor with crazy organizational skills? If so, let's talk.