Project Manager (Arabic Speaking Is Mandatory)
at Virgin General Contracting LLC in
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Project Manager (Arabic Speaking Is Mandatory) at Virgin General Contracting LLC in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job highlightsPosted on February 5, 2017
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Managerial
Pays salary of
AED 10,000 - AED 15,000 /month
Fluent English and Arabic is a Must
- Nationality United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Palestine, Syrian Arab Republic
- Other requirements
• Participates in the conceptual development of a the project and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation.
• Work with the project team to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with audio visual system integration projects at new and existing building sites.
• Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
• Monitor and control project through administrative direction of the on-site lead installation technician to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
• Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
• Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
• Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company' s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
• May requisition supplies and materials to complete project.
• Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
• Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
• Work with the labor coordinator to assign workers to construction sites to work on specified projects