Android App Developer
at ChinesePod in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Android App Developer at ChinesePod in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on February 2, 2017
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Your primary focus will be development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration