Legal Administrative Assistant
at Oriental Intellectual PRoperty in
UAE - Dubai
Legal Administrative Assistant at Oriental Intellectual PRoperty in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on February 8, 2017
- Responsible for providing administrative support in a law office. Assists attorneys and paralegals with managing schedules, coordinating meetings and travel, answering phones, and communicating with clients.
- Provide administrative assistance to legal staff
- Data Entry
- Coordinate with customers, external counsel and other vendors to obtain and exchange information and documentation related to legal matters.
- Assess the urgency of situations and determine appropriate actions, monitor status of pending item, provide follow up and keep management informed by communicating a wide variety of information.
- Prepare legal correspondence and presentations.
- Maintain legal management systems.
- Conduct research for report preparation.
- Utilize case management system for electronic data management of legal files and creation of management reports.
- Ensure that all necessary information is shared between clients and attorneys on various files.
- Oversee and coordinate acquisition and maintenance of legal research and reference materials for office, including hard copy and electronic materials.