at IT Citi Services Inc in
Philippines - Makati City
System Administrator at IT Citi Services Inc in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on February 7, 2017
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (2017 Requirements)
SALARY RANGE Starting Range is from Php (ceiling rate)
WORK SCHEDULE Shifting schedule (5 day working schedule, 2 days off)
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses.
• At least 2-4 yearsmin. Experience in Active Directory, Windows Server Administration, Database Set-up and Administration, Exchange server, SharePoint Server.
• At least 2-4 years min. experience in Linux Operating Systems.
• Preferably Level 2 Systems Experience
• Open to consider candidates with other Microsoft certification such as MCP & MCTS in the absence of MCSA
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Have basic knowledge of Virtualization and Storage Area Network, and SharePoint.
• Have knowledge and work experiences on Group Policy, Active Directory and Anti-virus, and Email System.
• Experience in handling servers.
• Strong Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
• Enthusiastic, organized, and ability to show a sense of urgency and the will do what it takes to complete the assigned tasks including working a longer shift with little or no notice.
• Can work under pressure.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
• Windows server maintenance and active directory administration.
• Managing email server
• Managing SharePoint Server
• Research, test or verify proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
• Performs installation of operating systems, network, application, hardware and other company systems.
• Monitors system operation to detect potential problems and provide possible solutions.