Senior Sales Exec - Must Have 3+ Yea Printing Press EXP
at Vertex Printing Press in
UAE - Dubai
Senior Sales Exec - Must Have 3+ Yea Printing Press EXP at Vertex Printing Press in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 31, 2017
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 5,000 - AED 15,000 /month
( Commission with sales cycle of 4 weeks)
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Russian Federation, Ukraine
We are looking for an experience sales executive to sell Commercial Printing of our Printing Press. You will be responsible for representing the company to the marketplace and in turn, representing the customer to the plant. Client development from both cold and existing prospects is a critical part of the job. The sales representative must have excellent telephone skills, professional sales abilities, a high-level understanding of business and marketing and a good working knowledge of print and cross media as sources of effective marketing and communication.
Duties And Responsibilities:
* Market company products and services to existing customers and prospects, works with the sales manager to develop new customers, and strives to meet and exceed sales volume goals and company budgets.
* Offers technical advice, answers questions, arranges plant visits, provides quotes and offers samples to secure customers' printing business and contacts people who are in a position to influence the purchase of printing.
* Assists and presents the quote and/or proof to the customer in a professional manner, answering any questions or potential problems and communicating any changes or additional delays.
* Learns and keeps abreast of products, production methods and servicing offered by the company and its competitors, trends in the printing industry, and needs of actual and potential customers and the market in general.
* Resolves questions about orders to meet full customer expectations in the most economical manner for the company and reports customer needs, concerns and complaints to the appropriate persons with the company.
* Learns and keeps abreast of every customer's financial condition. Supplies credit applications to prospective customer, and brings new accounts to the attention of the financial administrator to assure proper payment for products and services.
* Maintains files with relevant information for each new prospect and makes periodic calls on prospective customers.
* Aptitude for good comprehension of production methods and products we produce, and ability to apply this knowledge in a consultative fashion.
* Good at communication on phone and in person, and good organization, following up on many details while maintaining a positive attitude.
* Have some math ability to maintain margins on all quotes and jobs.
* Memory retention.