Claims Assistant Officer (Motor Insurance)
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Claims Assistant Officer (Motor Insurance) at Confidential company in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job highlightsPosted on January 29, 2017
- Processes claims, assists in resolving claims issues.
1. Greets and welcomes clients with special care to insure quality service.
2. Collects necessary claim related documents.
3. Obtains a signed Motor Accident Declaration form from clients.
4. Assists the surveyor with inspecting vehicles in front of the company.
5. Assist the surveyor with internal and external survey of Agency and Non-Agency vehicles inspections.
6. Data claim entry to the system and ensure all information are correct.
7. Inquire from the clients about the circumstances of loss and make sure that the claim is correct (not fraud).
8. Negotiation with customer in respect of changing repair conditions of the vehicle.
9. Following up with other branches/brokers in respect of claims file opening.
10. Following up direct customer and insurance companies notification.
11. Performs other functions that may be assigned by the Claims Manager/ Head of the Department.
Reporting to: Manager - Motor Dept
Reporting through: Assistant Manager / Senior Supervisor
Educational Certifications and Professional Training
-Higher diploma or Bachelor's Degree
One year experience
English - Required
Arabic - Required
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT READ, WRITE AND SPEAK BOTH ENGLISH AND ARABIC LANGUAGE.