at House of Enspa in
Job highlightsPosted on January 14, 2020
Overview : Established in 2001, House of Enspa is the leading premium ladies spa and salon operator in the UAE. With over 500 staff and 22 locations across Dubai and Abu Dhabi, we are one of the largest beauty operators in the region and are committed to providing the absolute highest levels of service in our industry.
We operate two brands - The Nail Spa (), for nail and spa services, and Marquee () for hair care and styling services. Both brands have emerged as leaders in their respective categories, with TNS being recognized as the leading Nail Bar and Marquee as the leading Hair Salon in the UAE, by Whatson magazine in 2018.
We are on a rapid growth trajectory and are seeking highly intelligent, hard working and passionate retail industry leaders to join our organization and help drive our growth. With our growth plans, high performing teams and position as an industry leader, we can offer unparalleled opportunities for career progression and personal growth.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and motivated Spa/Salon Manager to manage one or more of our locations.
Qualifications : A Bachelor's Degree
5 years of experience in a similar role (retail management)
Key Role : Manage all Spa/Salon services, products, systems/processes, customer relations and facilities within one or more locations. Provide strong and positive leadership to all service professionals within location(s). Develop thorough understanding of operating processes and ensure adherence to SOPs. Manage service delivery and customer experience to ensure the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction. Drive location sales and manage costs in line with budgets.
- Manage P&L of location(s) to drive business performance
- Manage schedules, staff allocations and leaves of all staff members within store(s) to ensure optimal coverage, minimize missed opportunities and maximize business performance
- Maintain the highest standards of service/quality/hygiene within the salons/spas and oversee the staff to ensure smooth running of operations
- Fully understand and implement Spa/Salon operating procedures to drive customer satisfaction and business performance
- Drive upselling of services/treatments and products for the salons/spas to guests
- Manage inventory of locations to ensure availability of stocks and prevent stock variance/missed opportunities
- Develop and maintain expertise of spa/salon computer systems, and ensure staff are well versed in systems
- Work with training department to coordinate training of staff
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with swiftly, and effective remedial action ( coaching, training, treatment resolution) is taken to manage customer relations and staff performance
- Maintain cleanliness of spas/salons by managing cleaning schedules and performance
- Ensure effective communications between team members and Facilities Management team to ensure maintenance issues are resolved promptly
- Drive customer engagement with loyalty program and suggest monthly loyalty offers and initiatives to strengthen customer loyalty and improve operating metrics
- Solicit frequent feedback from clients on product quality and service levels; deliver recommendations for improving product and service offering
- Provide neat, legible attendance/payroll attendance records in a timely manner
- Ensure daily sales and cash collection is accurate and complete
- Conduct performance appraisals, provide coaching and implement disciplinary measures as required to manage staff performance
- Liaise with HR department to raise and address personnel issues
- Optimize staff retention and utilization by reducing staff absenteeism, sick leaves, and resignations
- Oversee health, safety and hygiene in the locations at all times
Essential Skills required:
- Retail management experience required; Spa/Salon industry experience is a plus
- Well-developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS office, Email & POS/scheduling Software
- Strong planning, customer service, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to motivate others through leadership and creativity
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Good time management, planning and follow through
- Strong inter-personal relations with team members & Head Office Personnel
- Strong attention to details and ability to meet high quality standards
- Willingness to work under a flexible schedule
- Team Player able to motivate and bring the best out in team members
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both in speaking and written correspondence
- Strong commercial understanding
If you are interested please send us along with your photo to
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.