Technical Support Agent
through Cross Border Talents in
Technical Support Agent Full time through Cross Border Talents in Ireland
Job highlightsPosted on January 25, 2017
Cross Border Talents is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a global network of recruitment partners across Europa, Americas, Africa, Australia and Asia.
We are currently looking to insert German, Czech, Catalan, Dutch, Danish, English, French or Finnish speakers in a technical support project for our client.
Reasons to join this project
• Start an international career;
• Work in a multicultural environment;
• Be in touch with another culture;
• Would you really miss the opportunity to explore Athens, the cradle of Western civilization?
• At least a high school diploma (or equivalent);
• Preferably 1 year of experience in similar position (technical support & customer service);
• Native level German, Czech, Catalan, Dutch, Danish, English, French or Finnish (C2);
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet);
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Ability to build trust with the customers;
• Patient and empathetic.
• Very competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package (performance bonus, health insurance, corporate psychologist, Greek lessons, gym, recreational cruises, etc.);
• Training, support and internal career progression plan;
• 1 year employment contract with our client;
• Reimbursement of tickets, accommodation up to 15 days and support in finding an apartment afterwards.
Send your english CV with the Ref. "CBT - Athens Project". We look forward to hearing from you!
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.