Technical Support Agent
through Cross Border Talents in
Technical Support Agent at Cross Border Talents in Ireland
Job highlightsPosted on January 25, 2017
Cross Border Talents is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a global network of recruitment partners across Europa, Americas, Africa, Australia and Asia.
We are currently looking to insert German, Czech, Catalan, Dutch, Danish, English, French or Finnish speakers in a technical support project for our client.
Reasons to join this project
• Start an international career;
• Work in a multicultural environment;
• Be in touch with another culture;
• Would you really miss the opportunity to explore Athens, the cradle of Western civilization?
• At least a high school diploma (or equivalent);
• Preferably 1 year of experience in similar position (technical support & customer service);
• Native level German, Czech, Catalan, Dutch, Danish, English, French or Finnish (C2);
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet);
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Ability to build trust with the customers;
• Patient and empathetic.
• Very competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package (performance bonus, health insurance, corporate psychologist, Greek lessons, gym, recreational cruises, etc.);
• Training, support and internal career progression plan;
• 1 year employment contract with our client;
• Reimbursement of tickets, accommodation up to 15 days and support in finding an apartment afterwards.
Send your english CV with the Ref. "CBT - Athens Project". We look forward to hearing from you!