Customer Service /Billing
at HMS Al Garhoud Hospital in
UAE - Dubai
Customer Service /Billing at HMS Al Garhoud Hospital in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 25, 2017
Qualifications and Competencies :
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accountancy, Business Administration or equivalent.
• At least 2 years experience in UAE, preferably in healthcare/billing or any related industries.
• Extensive understanding and background in medical billing rules and regulations.
• Familiar with medical terminologies, insurance benefits and policies.
• Excellent telephone and written communication skills.
• Fluency in English is required. Arabic is preferred.
• Computer literate.
• Demonstrate a desire to learn and succeed within a service environment.
• Demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships.
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service in all activities.
Duties and Responsibilities :
Responsible for carrying out the customer service, patient relations, medical billing, payment collection, bills generation and enabling smooth billing and regular accounts generation. He/she acts in compliance with the overall departmental protocol, and are in compliance with the JCI and hospital regulations, guidelines, and requirements.
With competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested, kindly send your with Photo at