at HMS Al Garhoud Hospital in
UAE - Dubai
Laboratory Technologist at HMS Al Garhoud Hospital in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 25, 2017
Urgent Laboratory Technologist
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelor's Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences or equivalent.
• Post-graduate degree is an advantage.
• At least 2 years experience in GCC countries of similar position and in a hospital set up.
• DHA Eligibility is a must.
• Fluency in English is required. Arabic is preferred.
• Computer literate.
• Good hand and eye coordination and the ability to use technical equipment with accuracy.
• Ability to learn specific, practical techniques and apply this knowledge to solve technical problems.
• Excellent oral communication skills in order to work effectively with colleagues from all departments and to explain complex techniques.
• Experience in providing demonstrations and writing technical reports.
• Attention to details.
Duties and Responsibilities :
This job is occupied by a Laboratory Technician/Technologist specialized in Clinical Pathology, Hematology and Blood Bank, Microbiology, Biochemistry, and general laboratory science.
With competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested, kindly send your with Photo at