at Bright Minds HR Consultancy in
UAE - Dubai
CONTRACT DIRECTOR at Bright Minds HR Consultancy in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 25, 2017
Manages the contracting process and activities, including the negotiation, interpretation, and administration of all sales agreements between the Company and its clients in order to successfully close sales transactions that provide maximum bookings and profit to the Company while minimizing legal and operational risks.
• Leads the contracts function and identifies contract language improvements that optimize the
Company's interests and corporate objectives.
• Responsible for creating business objectives designed to improve the contracts function.
• Identifies and recommends business process and tool improvements, then leads the Company through implementation.
• Manages the activities of the contracts function, ensuring that the company's interests and
corporate objectives are served.
• Reviews and analyzes complex business issues to determine recommendations for commercial position to senior management.
• Negotiates and manages others in negotiating client contracts.
• Prepares and communicates information regarding contract status, risk, compliance, modifications, deviations, negotiations, and completion or termination. Ensures that contract risk profiles or rating are provided for all contracts.
• In the course of conducting and managing contract negotiations interacts with midrange and executive level management representing clients from a cross section of client departments including legal, procurement, accounting, finance, and Real Estate and Development.
• Works with the sales department to prioritize and facilitate timely resolution of client contract issues.
• Coordinates resolution of residual contract issues within the company post contract execution.
• Manages projects designed to improve internal processes and operating activities through the use of business intelligence and analytics.
• Manages, leads and develops a team of associates through timely performance feedback delivered during day-to-day observations, files reviews and semi-annual performance reviews.
• Purposefully designs roles and development plans to grow employees and create career paths; identifies succession plan candidates and improves team performance.
• Accountable to maintain the contracts database tool, grading criteria, and ensuring consistent and proper use by team.
• Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned by management.
• Claims management
• Risk management related to strategic projects in co-ordination with Real-Estate and Delivery
• Establish project insurance strategy and monitor and control project insurance requirements and maintenance of the insurance claim register.
• Prepare and negotiate insurance claims with designated loss adjusters.