Big Data Consultant
at Eureka Analytics in
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job highlightsPosted on January 8, 2020
Who we are!
At Eureka, we turn mobile data into market growth. We connect the world's mobile telco data to an intelligent platform and enable partnerships with leading companies to deliver relevance for consumers and revenue for partners. We bring ready-made solutions to telcos that can be efficiently deployed at speed to immediately accrue maximum value to their data. For consumer facing businesses we offer proven use cases to capture business opportunities and reduce risk.
We are searching
As Big Data Consultant you become the main liaison between our clients and the technical team. You will be responsible for the deployment of our commercial platform within our clients. This involves designing, installing and configuring our software in challenging and complex environments.
You should have a firm understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, strong and well-rounded big data engineer. Debugging is your hobby, can read code in your sleep and you have a firm grasp of complex systems and have strong analytical skills and intuition when it comes to. You will take a lead for platform operation in partner environment and ensure the system works properly.
- Support mobile deployment team for every product delivery in telco partner
- Lead and manage platform/product operation in telco partner
- Ensure all tech components and environment (infrastructure, connectivity, application, and workflow tools) which product requires are available in every telco partner
- Manage and ensure proper communication between mobile deployment team, product team and Tech telco team
- Understand the detail for every product deployment activities and fix the issue (by debugging the code onsite as the 1st proactive action)
- Set up the standard process and procedure for platform operation according to agreed SLA in telco partner
- Ensure proper hand over activities from project mode to operation mode to Operation team
- 5+ years of experience in combination of devops, data engineer, or software engineer.
- Has exposure or experience in telco industry is preferred
- Need to havesolid big data engineering skills.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: SQL, Scala, Java, Python.
- Experience in Big Data Hadoop (Hive, Spark, Oozie, Kafka, Sqoop)
- They should understand how software works and how different software products interoperate. SREs often write complex scripts to automate operational tasks.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.