at EData Services Phils., Inc. in
Philippines - Makati City
Collections Specialist at EData Services Phils., Inc. in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on January 23, 2017
The Collections Specialist is responsible for outstanding invoice collections from various carriers and/or healthcare providers. He / She will be responsible in contacting party responsible for accounting and payables to determine payment delinquency, negotiate and advise on collection of overdue bills, and take appropriate action to recover overdue payments. He /She will also be responsible for handling of unresolved inquiries and implementing organization policies on collection practices. May work with outside legal counsel and/or outside agencies with more complex collection cases.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive and review all correspondence relating to a collection case.
2. Follow up on assigned collection accounts.
3. Make outgoing calls.
4. Receive incoming calls.
5. Manage and maintain database of cases as required.
6. Accurately and concisely document all ;
1. Associate degree or Bachelor's degree of any course, Fresh graduates are welcome.
2. With call center experience in a collections environment, preferred but not required.
3. Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written.
4. Must have moderate proficiency with Windows applications and MS Office.
5. Excellent customer service skills.
6. Willing to work primarily on graveyard/night shift.
COME FOR ONE DAY RECRUITMENT and IMMEDIATE JOB OFFER FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES.. For additional queries, please contact or local 105.