Database Administrator (SQL & Oracle)
UAE - Dubai
Database Administrator (SQL & Oracle) at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 22, 2017
1) Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information.
2) Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
3) Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
4) Plan. Coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files.
5)Approve, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems, such as installation of new databases.
6)Approve, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems such as the installation of new databases.
7) Train users and answer questions.
8)Establish and calculate optimum values for database parameters, using manuals and calculator.
9) Specify user and user access levels for each segment or database.
10) Develop data model describing data elements and how they are used, following procedures and using pen, template or computer software.