UAE - Dubai
Warehouse Manager at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 22, 2017
Job Purpose: Plan, organize, direct, manage, evaluate inbound and outbound movements of customer stocks. Ensure good warehousing practices and resource optimization - labor, equipment, facilities etc. at all company warehouses. Manage the warehouse team and deal with personnel issues such as recruitment, trainings and discipline of employees.
1. Assess the availability of space and prepare stacking and storage plans, managing programming and contingencies where necessary prior to customer goods arrival.
2. supervise upto 40 staff members including preparing weekly and daily roasters in coordination with Customer support team lead for customer's deliveries.
3. Accountable for the planning and direction of all warehouse operations, including developing and monitoring of key performance indicators, security, change management, technology and all administration activities, such as inbound and outbound.
4. Plan, organize and direct warehousing related administrative services such as signage, cleaning, installations, maintenance, repair, safety inspections, parking and debris removal.
5. Compile weekly reports to senior management with solutions and actions regarding performance, operational issues that require attention, resource and health and safety management.6. Address problems with shipping delays, quality-control issues, such as damaged or improperly packed goods, and problems with warehouse capacity and customer deadlines.