Capacity Planning Engineer
at TEOCO in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Capacity Planning Engineer at TEOCO in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on February 13, 2017
Role: Capacity Planning Engineer
Location: Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
Travel: up to 30%
TEOCO Malaysia is looking for a Capacity Planning Consultant with minimum 3-5 years of experience in telecommunication industry, either with an Operator or OSS/RAN Software Vendor and 5 years in Microwave, WDM, SDH and IP networks, synchronization methods.
The Capacity Planning Consultant- Performs product/solution deployment, presentations and demos, answers RF(x)'s and understands the customer's requirements in order to offer them the most complete and compelling solution. These solutions should address the customer's pain points whilst maximizing the revenue of TEOCO's RAN Products, Services and Solutions.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Be part of the deployment and integration team of TEOCO software at customer's network.
- Responsible for delivering technical solution presentations, demonstrations and workshops.
- Responsible for assessing the need for trials as well as for gathering its requirements.
- To provide feedback to Product Directors in order to develop the tool features that the market demands.
- To participate on activities related to the introduction of New Products (NPI) as required.
- Provide post sales advice and guidance to the delivery team to ensure smooth transitioning from sales to delivery
- Utilize your knowledge and experience to effectively understand customer needs and adapt/configure TEOCO's solutions to most effectively meet customer objectives
- Conduct network Analysis, audit and optimization for customer networks using TEOCO solutions and methodology.
- Consult and guide customer about network performance/optimization methodologies, strategies and best practices.
- Guide the customer through the TEOCO process for network analysis and optimization; discuss major capacity issues in the market with the customer.
- Implement capacity planning recommendations using TEOCO's solutions
- Take part in capturing requests and needs from customers and field - in order to improve and enhance TEOCO solutions capabilities and user experience. Thus, contributing to Solution road map consolidation.
- Working with different functions in the organization: Sales, Pre Sales, Product Management, R&D, QA, Technology team, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Solid Experience in point to point microwave RF planning and dimensioning: routing and microwave path analysis based on diverse maps/terrain databases, radio path calculations and antenna sizing, frequency planning,
- Technically adept in SDH, PDH, IP/MPLS technologies, base equipment installation experience,
- Strong experience & knowledge of 2G, or 3G & Ethernet & microwave transmission network planning.
- Strong knowledge in IP Core and IP RAN system.
- Optimization and Capacity Planning of IP Core and IP RAN
- In-depth knowledge of planning and system audit tools and methodologies.
- Full understanding of IP knowledge and data communications.
- Fluent in English (spoken, written/read)
- Ability to effectively convey technical know-how to customers
- Commercial awareness when building technical Sales for customers
- Availability to travel frequently for short/long periods of time
- Knowledge of TEOCO's software solutions will be an added advantage
If you are interested, please send asap at