Special Educator - Bilingual
at Stars for Special Abilities in
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Special Educator - Bilingual at Stars for Special Abilities in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job highlightsPosted on February 19, 2017
• Undertake different kinds of relative assessments;
• Provide individual and group therapy sessions;
• Devise, implement and revise relevant therapeutic programs;
• Advising caregivers on implementing therapeutic programs and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
• Writing and maintaining confidential patient case notes and reports, as well as information for patients, caregivers and other professionals;
• Monitor and evaluate patient's progress;
• Work with patients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy;
• Liaise with professionals in education, medical, paramedical and social services.
• Managing a caseload taking account of priority cases, waiting lists, successful outcomes, referral and discharge of service users;
• Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.