at CHRS in
Philippines - Manila
Marketing Manager at CHRS in Philippines - Manila
Job highlightsPosted on January 18, 2017
The main role is to develop marketing campaigns for the global business in conjunction with the Commercial Director, who is responsible for marketing strategy, and then execute them. Certain technical skills will be needed to work in the various areas. Training and guidance will be made available. The individual needs to develop a critical understanding of the business from a marketing perspective.
• Develop reporting capability for the web site using Google Analytics and report to management on what is happening.
• Maintain a schedule of useful trade events for the group - plan in detail I logistical support, arranging materials etc.
• Be responsible, develop and maintain a picture library on the company' server
• Maintain the company web sites - adding new articles, updating text and links etc. Keep an eye on other language versions, co-ordinate any change. Progress chase document updates from engineering. Recommend any changes, links, etc.
• Monitor selected websites. and report matters of significance
• Maintain web site entries for the company- find new sites to be registered on
• "Project Manage" Press releases and other articles for publishing.
• Read selected publications and report on competitor activity
• Manage a print and electronic media advertising campaign - including budget. Input into advert design. An advantage if the incumbent can use InDesign or Publisher or similar
• Develop appropriate links with other web media - social media and Linked in - if colleagues involved, co-ordinate.
• Develop a segmented customer and prospective database from business cards, web site visitors etc. and use Mail Chimp or similar for targeted campaigns. Maintain the database, report on outcomes and activity.
• Develop supporting graphics for plasma screen TV; s.
• Develop and document the marketing, promotion and communication strategies for board approval. This includes main campaigns.
• Develop and manage a budget in support of this - including the sections below.
• Liaise with the drafting team for any Solid Works or Photo Shop "treatments"
• Report monthly on the above activities to the board [written report] - flash report anything that merits it.
• Other duties as reasonably required that help in running a marketing office
Will have had some work experience having a Business Studies or Marketing university degree. Good communication and computer skills. Male or female. The incumbent will often be working alone and therefore requires a high level of self-discipline.