at JAL INTERNATIONAL in
Saudi Arabia - Jubail
MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN at JAL INTERNATIONAL in Saudi Arabia - Jubail
Job highlightsPosted on January 12, 2017
• Monitor and follow-up on the activities in the designated area of responsibility to ensure compliance with the company's requirements and contract specifications and conditions. Report on work progress and evaluate the performance.
• Carryout the day-to-day maintenance, repair and overhaul activities in the designated area of responsibility.
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks in the designated area as per schedule and program, report results to the supervisor and record findings in the logbook (QA/QC sheets).
• Ensure maintenance and repair activities are carried out in accordance with the work instructions and working procedures
• Fill out maintenance checklist and ensure that all work permits applications are properly filled out and addressed.
• Inspect all equipment in the designated area, diagnose failures and problems, arrange for maintenance and repair activities.
• Ensure that safe working procedures and practices are undertaken in all activities.
• Identify spare parts, drawings and manuals required for conducting preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
• Participate in condition monitoring checks, and submit regular reports to the Area Supervisor regarding any malfunctions or defects.
• Assist in preparing and submitting daily reports on maintenance works accomplished, results obtained and materials expended.
• Maintain the company's equipment and tools used for preventive and corrective maintenance activities and return the same once job is completed.