Assistant Manager, Finance Based In KL
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Assistant Manager, Finance Based In KL at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on January 12, 2017
• Lead the Finance team and manage all aspect of Finance matters in line with the Company's policies and procedure.
• Maintaining the Company's finance record
• Responsible for the preparation, review and analysis of monthly management reports and yearly budgets.
• Responsible for various financial reporting deliverables in accordance with internal policies, financial reporting standards and relevant laws and regulations.
• Participates in the analysis of financial data to evaluate performance of the company
• Managing daily cash balances and to ensure that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
• Maintaining our accounting system and to communicate process improvements.
• Assist in overseeing and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff.
• Arranging and complete yearly tax fillings, financial audits and reviews as required.
• Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
• Responsible for timely GST submission and to ensure payment are made to the relevant authority within deadline.
• Assist in preparing ad hoc accounting projects, as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or any related discipline, with partial professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, CA, MIA, CIA or equivalent.
• Partial professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, CA, MIA, CIA or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years' experience in similar capacity
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to:
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.