Assistant Leasing Manager Based In KL
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Assistant Leasing Manager Based In KL at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on January 12, 2017
• Generate new leasing leads, identify suitable tenant mix and ensure effective tenant management.
• Support, implement and execute overall leasing strategies and plans for the shopping centre
• Assist in the preparation of annual rental income budget and overall budget forecast for the prospective leases.
• Develop feasibility studies on the current market trend and needs as well as execute research on competitive leasing and kiosks leasing trends within the shopping centre industry.
• Responsible for leasing and tenancy administration functions including but not limited to preparation of tenancy agreements and tenancy renewal.
• Manage and coordinate tenant fit-out with support from the operations/facility team.
• Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenants' performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations.
• Masters and/or Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Marketing, Business or other related fields
• Possess at least 3 years' experience in leasing
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to:
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.