at AGC in
UAE - Dubai
Marketing Assistant at AGC in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 11, 2017
Marketing Assistant required for a hospitality and tourism consultancy based in Dubai. Applicant must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge in creating Infographics is a plus. Previous experience is a must.
Applicant must also have excellent attention to detail, well organised and has the ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
Job will entail the following, however will not be limited to these responsibilities only.
- Provide support to the entire Marketing Department team
- Prepare monthly reports, event evaluation reports, meeting minutes , presentation and other monitoring documentation
- Organise International Travel (Sales Trips) of the Marketing Managers
- Planning, organizing and executing travel and consumer fairs to increase destination awareness
- Attends to travel trade and consumer enquiries
- Prepares Marketing Activities/Plan
- Arrange appointments for Sales Calls in the GCC
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Stock taking of brochures and arranging all promotional collateral distribution