Senior Executive, Tenancy Admin Based In KL
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Senior Executive, Tenancy Admin Based In KL at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on January 11, 2017
• Preparation of documents relating to tenancy for new tenants including the preparation of letters of offer, tenancy agreements and related correspondences.
• Coordination and communication with related departments and tenants on all tenancy administrative processes ensuring that tenancy agreements are duly executed stamped and delivered.
• Attending to, recording and forwarding new tenants proposals for internal evaluation.
• Handling the TMS (Tenant Management System) for all leasing/tenancy matters.
• Coordinating the POS system implementation and all related matters.
• Preparing of Sales Analysis from sales generated from POS system
• Leasing for Push Carts & ATM
• Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Marketing, Business or other related fields
• Possess at least 4 years' experience in leasing and lease administration
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to:
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.